We expect the minimum orders to be of at least US$ 100 but we are open to any customized order.  

We expect our customers to pay us 40% in advance at the time of giving us the order. The rest 60% of the payment can be done when the product is ready to be shipped (or) it is shipped.

The normal mode of shipment is - "Sea Freight" and "Air Freight". The shipping charges vary according to the size of shipment, destination and Mode of dispatch. The shipping is done taking great care of the products which are packed in foolproof containers so that, they are not damaged. The quotation is sent with the item price without taking the shipping (or) transportation charges into account. 

Please fill the Enquiry Now. Besides, there are a number of ways in which the quotation, Price list, Catalogue (or) brochure can be asked and you can reach us in the following way –
Mail us to our mail i.d. (or)
Enquiry can also be made at either (or) 
Direct call can also be made to our office number- +91 11 4264 4278

Yes, we are An ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 13485:2012 Certified Company, Click here to see our ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 13485:2012 certificate. We have FDA Registrations and CE mark for many of our products. Please inform us the product your requirement and we shall inform you if they are certified.

We export to about 100 countries all over the world

o    Abu Dhabi

o    Afghanistan

o    Algeria

o    Angola

o    Argentina

o    Australia

o    Austria

o    Bahrain

o    Bangladesh

o    Belgium

o    Bolivia

o    Bosnia

o    Bostwana

o    Brazil

o    Brunei Darussalam

o    Bulgaria

o    Burkina Faso

o    Burundi

o    Cameroon

o    Chile

o    Colombia

o    Congo

o    Curacao

o    Cyprus

o    Denmark

o    Dominican Republic

o    Dominica

o    Ecuador

o    Egypt

o    El Salvador

o    Ethiopia

o    Fiji

o    Finland

o    France

o    Germany

o    Ghana

o    Greece

o    Guatemala

o    Guyana

o    Haiti

o    Honduras

o    Indonesia

o    Iran

o    Iraq

o    Ireland

o    Israel

o    Italy

o    Jamaica

o    Jordan

o    Kazakhstan

o    Kenya

o    Kuwait

o    Kyrgyzstan

o    Lao's

o    Latvia

o    Lebanon

o    Libya

o    Lithuania

o    Madagascar

o    Malawi

o    Malaysia

o    Mauritius

o    Mexico

o    Moldova

o    Mongolia

o    Morocco

o    Mozambique

o    Namibia

o    Netherlands

o    New Zealand

o    Nicaragua

o    Nigeria

o    Oman

o    Papua New Guinea

o    Paraguay

o    Peru

o    Philippines


As we make customised products please feel free to ask us about quotation by various means provided in previous questions. We will send you the price in the quotations along with technical specifications. 

Yes, we do have other brands under our parent company PL Tandon & Co. One of our highest selling brand is “Tanco” where under the brand name of Tanco we manufacture medical, laboratory and scientific equipment.

Yes, we provide services to our customers in India and abroad. Our service engineers work round the clock to provide quickest service delivery possible with the best result

Yes, we do business with Government, Private as well as Foreign Vendors. We have taken part in numerous large and global tenders where we have won the bids.

Yes, we provide Guaranty of all our products for a period of 1 year. But under specific request from our esteemed customers we provide extended guaranty for the period of up to 5 years under due consideration

Yes, we do have previous experience in dealing with hospitals. We have been supplying our “Tanco” products and equipment to various Hospitals across India and the Globe. We have been supplying medical equipment to Hospitals  

Copyrights © Lpras 2016 | All Rights Reserved | DESIGN AND DEVELOPED by cyberworx